- 1.- Owner and Data Controller
- 2.- Description and Use of the Service
- 3.- External links
- 4.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
- 5.- User Content
- 6.- Age
- 7.- Data protection
- 8.- Service Providers and Third Parties
- 9.- Responsibility
- 10.- Modifications
- 11.- Cookies
- 12.- Security Measures
- 13.- Contact
Terms of Service will be effective: June 19, 2020
1.- Owner and Data Controller
This site and chatbot is owned and operated by Advanced Programming Solutions S.L. (hereinafter “Yed.ai”), with address at Galileo Galilei St. N/N Europa Building, Parc Bit, postal code 07121, Balearic Islands, Spain.
Advanced Programming Solutions S.L. is registered in the Public Registry of Commerce of Mallorca, Volume 2378, Book 204, Section 8 and with paper sheet PM-63709, I/A 1.
Accepting our Terms and Use and Privacy of Yed.ai is a required condition for the use of our website.
To process your personal data, Yed.ai complies with current, local and European legislation, as well as other regulations.
2.- Description and Use of the Service
Yed.ai provides a tailored chatbot service for companies or institutions and information architecture consulting. It also offers implementation tasks and maintenance so the chatbot functioning is optimal from the beginning.
On the other hand, Yed.ai provides an information portal where you will find everything related to the company and different services it provides, such as different use cases of chatbots, characteristics of the service, prices, power, get a demo and case of success. In this informative portal you can also interact with a chatbot owned by Advanced Programming Solutions that provides major information about Yed.ai.
3.- External links
The Service may link to other websites or the chatbot would provide links in its responses during the conversation.
However, we do not exercise any control over such sites or their content, which are actually subject to their own terms and conditions. We do not assume any association or responsibility for them, nor do we guarantee their technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or veracity.
4.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
Yed.ai content and information (among other brands, logos, data, text, image or computer code), as well as hardware or software elements used to provide such content and information, is owned by Yed.ai or has the corresponding authorizations for its use.
Therefore, and by virtue of provisions of national and European regulations on intellectual property, modification, reproduction, duplication, copying, distribution, sale, resale and other forms of exploitation for commercial or equivalent purposes of the Service and its content are prohibited.
For any other use of content of the Service you need, in advance and in writing, our consent or, as the case may be, authors of content.
5.- User Content
You can contribute to the Service by sending us messages to our email address, telephone number or through the contact forms on the web (hereinafter “Content”).
We may use your Content in different ways, such as: displaying it on the website, reformatting it, translating it into other languages, editing it for clarity, correcting errors, promoting or distributing it. Therefore, by submitting Content to us, you grant Yed.ai a free, non-exclusive, worldwide use license, pending removal of the content, transferable and sublicensable on that Content.
This means the content is still yours but Yed.ai, thanks to this license of use, can: a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute and publish the Content, create derivative works from it, display it and exhibit it in everyone, by any known means and for any legitimate purpose; and b) use the name you submit in connection with that Content.
However, Yed.ai reserves the right not to publish false or contrary content or information to the rights of third parties.
Regarding use of the Service, you declare that you are of legal age and you have the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement, and use it in accordance with its terms and conditions, which you fully understand and acknowledge.
You declare all the information you provide to access the Service, before and during its use, is true, complete and accurate.
7.- Data protection
7.1.- Information Collected
Personal and non-personal information collected will change depending on the use you make of the website and its characteristics.
Personal and non-personal information collected will reach us in two ways: 1) which is collected automatically, 2) which you voluntarily provide us and 3) provided by third parties.
7.1.1.- Data Collected Automatically
This information will consist of:
- The IP from which the connection is made, type of device used and its characteristics, version of the operating system, type of browser, language, date, country, time of request, the referring URL or mobile network used, among others.
- Site usage data and possible errors detected during its use, such as pages not found or erroneous views.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies from here.
7.1.2.- Data provided voluntarily
This information will consist of:
- Information, personal or not, that messages sent through contact channels established through Yed.ai website or chatbot may contain, for example your name and surname, email, phone and message.
- If you contract our services or products, you will provide us with necessary tax information to carry out administrative and accounting management.
7.1.3.- Those Provided By Third Parties
This information will consist of:
- Information provided by social networks or similar services.
7.2.- Rights and Purposes
We inform you that completion of forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in required fields (usually marked with an asterisk), use of some functions of the Service will not be possible or will be limited.
Personal data you provide us will be incorporated and processed in Yed.ai Records of Processing Activities, in order to be able to attend to your requests.
You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation of processing, opposition and portability of your personal data by email addressed to: email@example.com Or the postal address: Galileo Galilei St. N/N Europa Building, Parc Bit, postal code 07121, Balearic Islands, Spain.
In both cases, you must identify yourself with your name and surname, as well as a copy of your DNI or national ID, if necessary.
In the event you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting legality of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if you consider there is a problem with the way in which Yed.ai is handling your data, you can direct your complaints to the corresponding data protection authority , in case of Spain would be the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
7.3.- Use of Data
Yed.ai will use data collected to:
- Administer, provide and update the Service (legal basis being our legitimate interest in maintaining and keeping the Service up to date and in good condition).
- Address questions you raise (legal basis being our legitimate interest in attending to requests and doubts of our users).
- Process conversations to improve chatbot learning based on frequently asked questions and provide more relevant answers to users (legal basis being your consent).
- Provide the service finally acquired (contract being the legal basis).
- In the event you have requested a Service demonstration, provide it to you and send commercial communications by email (legal basis being your consent).
- You will be able to oppose sending of commercial communications by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maintain the Service security, investigate illegal activities, enforce our terms and conditions and help security forces under possible investigations (legal basis being our legitimate interest in guaranteeing and maintaining the Service security and its users).
Likewise, the Service may use user information in the form of aggregated and anonymous data to show it to third parties. You may also share statistics and demographic information about users and their use of the service with third parties. But none of this will allow those
third parties to personally identify you.
Yed.ai does not use automated individual decisions.
7.3.1.- In Emails, Chatbot and Contact Forms
The website has a TLS encryption that allows the user to securely send their personal data through standard contact forms.
Personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding activity log files of which the Service is the owner.
In this sense:
- We will receive your IP address, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you adequate recommendations (for example, present the information in correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (for example, possible cyberattack attempts on Yed.ai), as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data by phone, email and other indicated means of communication.
7.3.2.- In Social Networks
We have profiles in some of main social networks on Internet, Yed.ai being responsible for the processing in relation to data published in them (for example, photos uploaded by Yed.ai in which people's faces appear) .
Processing that Yed.ai will carry out with data within each of aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to corporate profiles.
Thus, the Service may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, our followers by any means
social network allows about their activities, as well as provide a personalized service
to the user.
In no case do we extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent to do so is
When, due to the very nature of social networks, exercising your rights depends on modification of your profile, we will help and advise you to the best of our abilities.
7.4.- Data Retention
The following is an indication of how long the data processed by Yed.ai is stored:
- Disaggregated data will be stored without limit.
- User data will be stored for the minimum required, and may be stored up to:
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books or invoices, for example).
- User data will be stored until they are unsubscribed. Also, will be stored for a period of 10 years after the benefit in application of regulations on prevention of money laundering
- User data will be stored for 12 months maximum period to be able to attend their requests.
- User data uploaded by Yed.ai to their social networks will be stored from the moment the user offers their consent until it is withdrawn.
- User data who requests a Service demonstration will be stored since the user accepts the sending of commercials communications until they oppose them.
- Data derived from the sessions and conversations with the chatbot will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months, unless the user carries out deletion of the chatbot's history.
8.- Service Providers and Third Parties
Some third parties may manage part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, Yed.ai may share, use, preserve or disclose personal information with third parties, in a non-aggregated way:
- To provide the Service:
Service providers that perform tasks on our behalf, such as web hosting, control of statistics, post management, web design and marketing. These service providers may collect and have access to information required for them to perform their functions, but they are not allowed to share or use information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with competent authorities
If we believe it is reasonably required to satisfy any law, legal process or legitimate interest. In any case, we will only provide information strictly required.
To the extent permitted by law, Yed.ai is not responsible for: a) errors or omissions in the content; b) lack of availability of the website or; c) transmission of malicious programs in the content, despite having adopted all reasonable technological measures to prevent it.
Yed.ai reserves the right to make modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. Modifications will take effect from the moment of their publication.
12.- Security Measures
Yed.ai adopts all technical and organizational measures required to protect the security and integrity of personal and non-personal information collected. Both against unauthorized access and accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, Yed.ai cannot guarantee the absolute security of information collected, so you must collaborate and use common sense about the information shared at all times.
You understand and acknowledge even after deletion, personal and non-personal information may remain visible in cache or if other users have copied or stored it.
Address: Galileo Galilei St. N/N Europa Building, Parc Bit, postal code 07121, Balearic Islands, Spain.
- Cookies used: First and Third Party
- Are they used to obtain statistics? Yes, the legal basis being our legitimate interest in managing the service better.
- Third-party services that install cookies through this website: Google Analytics.
How to configure and disable cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device from your web browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your device, the browsing experience may deteriorate. Below you can find how to configure cookies in each browser:
1.- Types and uses
The service uses its first and third-party cookies to improve navigation, provide the service and obtain statistics on the use of the website.
2.- What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie is a text file that is sent to the web browser of your computer, mobile or tablet and that is used to store and retrieve information about the navigation carried out. For example, remembering your username and password or your profile preferences.
3.- What types of cookies are there?
Depending on who manages them:
- first cookies; They are sent to your browser from our computers or web domains.
- Third party cookies; They are sent to your browser from a computer or web domain that we do not manage directly, but a third entity such as Google.
Depending on the time they are active, there are:
- Session cookies; they remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website, so that none remain on your device.
- Persistent cookies; they remain on your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. These cookies stop working after a specific date.
Finally, and according to its purpose, we have:
- Technical cookies; improve navigation and the proper functioning of the web.
- Personalization cookies; They allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria.
- Analysis cookies; allow statistically measuring and analyzing the use made of the service provided.
Cookies used by Yed.ai:
|_ga||yed.ai||Analytics (performance)||Own||2 years|
|_gid||yed.ai||Analytics (functionality)||Own||1 day|
|chat-session||yed.ai||Technical (functionality)||Own||1 year|
|_privacy||yed.ai||Technical (functionality)||Own||1 year|
|accepted-privacy||yed.ai||Analytics (functionality)||Own||30 days|
Third party cookies used by Yed.ai:
Google Analytics: Your cookies (such as _ga) allow you to count the times that a user visits a website, how, when and from where they do so.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies from here.